Winter Berries Blanket Sirdar Crochet Along Kit
- Yarn Weight:
- Needle Size:
- Featured Yarn:
- Hayfield Soft Twist DK
- Skill Level:
We're making it easy for you and gathering all the yarn you need for Sidar's new Crochet Along in one easy click!
Buy your yarn today and follow the instructions to download your Week 1 pattern, ready to Crochet Along with Sharna from 20 October. Then sign-up for weekly emails to download your free pattern each week to complete your Crochet Along.
The Winter Berries Blanket, in Hayfield Soft Twist, features deep rich shades, stitches and textures inspired by winter berries.
Sharna Moore, the crochet maven behind Sweet_Sharna, has designed the Winter Berries Blanket as an easy seasonal make along to make your home extra cosy for Christmas or to give as a special gift.
Crocheters of all levels can join in, with 5 easy steps. Her reassuring video tutorials will give everyone the confidence to master all of the crochet stitches featured.
- Level: Easy, perfect for crocheters of all levels.
- Yarn: Hayfield Soft Twist DK (Acrylic & Merino).
- Shades: 2 x 264 Scarlet, 2 x 265 Damson, 2 x 251 Ivory, 1 x 267 Copper, 1 x 258 Olive, 1 x 257 Bronze, 1 x 259 Claret.
- Finished Blanket Size: 100cm x 160cm.
- Pattern: Free weekly PDF download (NOT PRINTED) and how-to videos from sirdar.com.
- 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Tapestry/darning needle (for neatening tails).
(!) Please Note: This kit does not include a printed pattern. Click here to sign up and download starting from 20 October.