Saville Poplin - Hilary Navy - ½ Metre
- Sold By:
- 1/2 Metre
- 100% Cotton
For the Alice’s Adventures in Liberty Print story a selection of accomplished collaborators were asked to create or select from the Liberty Archive a print that they believe Alice would wear in Wonderland.
- Name: Hilary.
- Fabric Type: Saville Poplin.
- Composition: 100% Cotton.
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.50m/1.47m.
- Weight: 126 g/sm, 189 g/lm.
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry.
- Repeat Pattern Dimensions: 2cm x 4.5cm.
ALL OUR LIBERTY FABRICS ARE SOLD BY THE 1/2 METRE. PLEASE ENTER A QUANTITY OF '2' OR MORE IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE A FULL METRE OR MORE.
Hilary Liberty fabric is a reworked version of the print Mae which was selected by the Managing Director of Liberty Art Fabrics, Kirstie Carey. The print is reminiscent of a party dress Kirstie owned as a little girl and thought would be well-suited to Alice herself.