Saville Poplin - Pepper - ½ Metre
- Sold By:
- 1/2 Metre
- 100% Cotton
For the Classical story, the Liberty Fabrics team selected the prints that have become paradigms of particular styles of Liberty print: small scale florals, paisley and hand drawn flowers.
- Name: Pepper.
- Fabric Type: Saville Poplin.
- Composition: 100% Cotton.
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.50m/1.47m.
- Weight: 126 g/sm, 189 g/lm.
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry.
- Repeat Pattern Dimensions: 5.5cm x 10cm.
ALL OUR LIBERTY FABRICS ARE SOLD BY THE 1/2 METRE. PLEASE ENTER A QUANTITY OF '2' OR MORE IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE A FULL METRE OR MORE.
Pepper B was designed for Liberty by the Jack Prince's Studio in 1974. This design has been part of the Classic Tana range since 1979.