Some think Steampunk is very cool, others call it a bizarre fad--but the truth is that Steampunk has been around for more than two decades, and it's likely to stay for many years to come. Steampunk enthusiasts love fashion accessories--especially those they can craft and style themselves. The craze for this oddly appealing union of Victorian and science-fiction fashion accessories continues to be popular, and this color-illustrated book presents 20 different accessory projects that Steampunk buffs will love. They include--
- A bezel ring with secret compartments
- His 'n hers steampunk bracelets made of woven leather with filigree hearts
- A customized leather belt with ornamental bullet casings and cogwheels
- An aviator/steampunk hat with headphone pockets
- 3D goggles that can be customized into steampunk sunglasses . . . and more
Steampunk enthusiasts will find all accessories easy to craft. Detailed diagrams are included with the book's instructions. Heavily illustrated in color.