Dylon Fabric Dye: 50g - Hand Use
- Suitable fabrics: cotton, linen and viscose. Lighter shades will be achieved on wool, silk, poliester/cotton and poliester/viscose mixes.
- Not suitable: pure polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes.
- Wash seperately for first few washes.
- DYLON Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates you’d rather not put in the machine like wool and silk.
- Ideal for tie-dye
- For perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results.
- Note: You will need 250g of ordinary salt.
How To Use
- Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
- Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
- Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40°C).
- Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
- Submerge fabric in water.
- Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat & sunlight.