This triangular shawl is a great project for beginners with its simple but effective increases. The size of this shawl can be easily increased or decreased depending on personal preference. We recommend using 100% Irish sport-weight yarn for this shawl, which makes it ideal for all seasons.
Shawl pictured knitted in Yarn Vibes Vale shade 'Silver Birch' as MC and Yarn Vibes Inis shade 'Shepherd's Delight' as CC, both in sport weight.
- MC: 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes sport weight yarn in colour of your choice.
- CC: 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes sport weight yarn in colour of your choice.
- 1 x US6 (4.00mm) circular knitting needles.
- Larger needle to cast off.
At widest point = 168cm/66"
Depth = 61cm/24"
- 18sts x 26 rows over 10cm/4" before blocking.
- 14sts x 24 rows over 10cm/4" once blocked.