Dylon Fabric Dye (Pre-Dye) - Machine Use
When you have all the colours of the rainbow to choose from, why be limited to existing fabric colour? With Dylon Pre-Dye, you don't have to, it lightens fabric to a neutral shade, creating a 'blank canvas' that you can dye any colour.
Use Dylon Pre-Dye to:
- change one strong colour to another (e.g. brown to Tulip Red).
- dye fabric to a lighter shade (e.g. brown to Pebble Beige).
- One box treats up to a maximum of 2.5kg fabric (e.g. double duvet cover, sheet and pillows).
- Always use full content.
- Some colours may not removed, e.g. bright greens, bright blues and indigo (denim).
- Not suitable for twin-tub or top-loader machines.
- Important: Always use in a well ventilated room.
Suitable for cotton, linen and viscose. NOT suitable for polyester, acrylic, nylon, wool, silk and special finishes (e.g. waterproof or dry-clean).
Dylon Pre-Dye's chlorine-free formula won't damage fabrics or your machine or affect subsequent washes.