Frequent Asked Questions
Can I return an item and get my money back?
If you find a product or more unsuitable to your needs, given the item(s) meet the Refund and Return Conditions (see below). To return an item you will need to first submit a return request by logging into your account, finding the order you wish to return and clicking the Return Items link. After submitting your request, you will see the Return Instructions and receive a confirmation email.
Please download this returns form and include it with your items when you post them back to us. Download HERE.
Refund and Return Conditions:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within fourteen days of receipt.
- Goods must have an accompanying receipt and note of reason for return.
- Any damaged or malfunctioning items must be highlighted to us within 7 days.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted to us within 7 days.
- Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable.
Do your prices include VAT (Value Added Tax)?
Yes, all prices on this site include VAT.
Can I use an in-store voucher online?
No, in-store gift vouchers are not redeemable online, you would need to use your voucher in-store or purchase an online voucher to use on the website.