Mix with paint to give it a gloss finish, while making it thinner and more transparent. Or use as a collaging adhesive.
What it does:
- This is the best way to improve flow - thinning acrylic paint with water will give you less intense color and poorer all-round performance.
- Increases surface gloss, color depth and transparency.
- Thins heavier body paints, giving increased flow.
- Makes your color go further without affecting stability.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
How to use it:
- Fully intermixable with all Liquitex products - Basics and Professional.
- Mix with Matte Fluid Medium to create a custom satin finish.
- Can be thined by diluting with up to 25% water - distilled water will give best results.
- Mix as much as you like into acrylic color to create the consistency and transparency you want - the more you add, the thinner and more transparent your color will become.
- Stir gently to avoid creating foam - if bubbles appear, leave it to sit while the bubble rise and disappear.
- Apply with a brush/sponge as a light collaging glue.
How not to use:
- Do not shake or vigorously over-brush as this can result in a foggy, hazy look when dry.
- Do not use with any non-acrylic media.