Mix with paint to give it an iridescent finish, or use on its own to add surface highlights.
What it does:
- Gives a smooth iridescent appearance.
- Increases paint transparency.
- Extends your color without affecting acrylic stability.
- Slows drying time so you can create more subtle color blends.
- Thins heavier body paints.
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality.
How to use it:
- Fully intermixable with all Liquitex products - Basics and Professional.
- Can be thinned by diluting with up to 30% water - distilled water will give best results.
- Mix as much as you like into acrylic color to create the iridescence and consistency you want.
- Stir gently to avoid creating foam - if bubbles appear, leave it to sit while the bubble rise and disappear.
How not to use:
- Do not shake or vigorously over-brush as this can result in a foggy, hazy look when dry.
- May temporarily lighten colors until dry.
- Do not use with any non-acrylic media.